Embedded C++/ Zigbee - 6m CONTRACT - Berkshire OR Devon- £46p/h
I am urgently seeking an embedded software contractor with strong experience in Embedded C++ AND Zigbee development. This is a full time contract role working either Devon or Berkshire as the client has multiple sites. A four- day week is possible and some remote work may be possible but on-site is preferred.
You will have solid experience of embedded software development and embedded software languages (C, C++ and assembly).
Experience of working in a volume manufacture environment would be an advantage, but not essential.
* Proven skills in advanced embedded C and C++
* Object-oriented development
* Excellent understanding of electronics and microcontroller-based embedded systems
* Self-starting, demonstrating a high degree of initiative
* Experience of low-power wireless communications, especially Zigbee, IEEE 802.15.4 and Wi-Fi
* Experience of ARM Cortex based microcontrollers
* Experience in software design for RTOS-based systems
* Experience of Lean Agile processes, especially Test-Driven Development
If you are interested, please send me your CV ASAP - Telephone interviews are taking place very soon!!
£43 -£46 per hour