iO Associates have registered a really exciting opportunity for an IT Support professional looking to take that next step within 1st / 2nd line support. Working for this exciting healthcare software organisation you will be providing vital IT and Application Support to healthcare clients across the UK and Ireland. The nature of the role will require exceptional customer service and will suit someone who enjoys working within a busy environment.
Duties will include:
* Resolving customer requests
* Troubleshooting complex issues
* Providing exceptional customer service
* Working in a fast paced and busy environment
* Working within networking
* Working with SQL databases
* Working on bespoke software
* IT related degree or equivalent
* IT Support within a helpdesk
* Experience with networking tools: TCP/IP WAN Ethernet
* Experience working with enterprise servers
* Exceptional customer services experience
This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your career within IT Support. If you are looking for your 2nd role within IT then this could be the ideal opportunity for you. To learn more about this role or to be considered please do send your CV through to be and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.