Role: Service Desk Analyst
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 dependant on experience
Location: West Yorkshire
iO Associates are looking for a competent Service Desk Analyst to provide 1st Line technical assistance for a market Leading Mobility provider. You will be mainly responsible for providing assistance on first line technical issues.
You must have a good technical understanding and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problems and the solution's, being customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers.
* 2 + Years' experience on a Service Desk
* Strong customer service skills
* Understanding of an ITIL environment
* Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows 7/10 and Office 2016/365
* Be able to work well within a team and share knowledge and help facilitate the sharing of knowledge between peers
* Experience with Active Directory
* ITIL Certified
* Experience working on a Remedy Service Desk
* Microsoft Certification
* VDI Experience
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Service Desk Analyst to join this business in a challenging and rewarding role.
If you would like to be considered, please do send your CV through now and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Key words: 1st Line / 2nd line / Support Engineer / IT Help Desk / IT Service Desk / IT Support Analyst