iO Associates are working with a rapidly growing company based in North Bristol who are looking for a 1st Line Support Engineer. This international company has an assigned training budget for this role - this gives First Line Support Engineers the opportunity to rapidly improve their technical knowledge, particularly around cloud tech.
Role: 1st Line Support Engineer
Location: North Bristol
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
iO Associates are looking for a Support Engineer to join an established and growing IT team based in North Bristol. This role offers clear progression up through the large organisation.
*This role requires you to be eligible for SC Clearance*
This is an exciting opportunity to be a key player in a growing organisation. The role will involve:
* Providing effective IT service skills across all areas of the business both onsite and remotely.
* Ensuring all installations are completed in a timely and professional fashion and that deadlines are either achieved or exceeded upon.
* Working with colleagues and internal teams to ensure operational and service excellence is delivered and maintained.
* Providing desktop support.
* Supporting and maintaining MS server/desktops, printers, scanners and other equipment.
Any AWS exposure would be highly advantageous but by not mandatory - you will receive cloud training as part of this role. This company offers an assigned training budget.
If you are looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to progress - apply through the link now! I will be in touch with more information.
Alternatively, email c.fitzgerald @ ioassociates.co.uk or contact Ciara FitzGerald on LinkedIn.
I look forward to speaking to you.