Role: 1st Line Support Analyst
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
iO Associates are working with a client who are looking for a Client Support Analyst (1st Line), you will be responsible for managing and providing first line support for SME clients.
You will need to be a team player and have a flexible approach to work, be able to work within deadlines at times working under pressure without compromising your overall quality.
* You will need experience of working within a busy customer service environment
* Experience working within deadlines and answering telephone queries
* Ability to work under your own supervision
* Have the experience of dealing with internal and external customers making sure that customer satisfaction is always achieved
* Strong written communication and keyboard skills with a high level of accuracy
* Be Numerate, articulate, strong attention to detail and good negotiating skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an 1st Line Support Analyst to join this business in a challenging and rewarding role.
If you would like to be considered, please do send your CV through now and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Key words: 1st Line / 2nd line / Support Engineer / IT Help Desk / IT Service Desk / IT Support Analyst