IT Support / Release Engineer / 2nd & 3rd Line Engineer
Salary: £30-35k per annum
iO Associates are looking for a 2nd/3rd line support analyst to join a growing team in Bristol!
We are looking to speak with people who possess the following:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in 2/3rd line support and release management
- Computer science degree or related technical experience preferred
- Experience of ITIL to at least practitioner level (ideally with Change/Release Management)
- Strong technical aptitude
- Good stakeholder management, technical execution and attention to detail
- Excellent communicator both written and verbally
- Excellent MS Office understanding.
- Experience of working in an agile environment and familiar with agile ceremonies or experience working in a DevOps environment
- Self-starter / self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Fast learner and detail-oriented with high degree of accuracy.
- Organised and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are looking for the next step in your career or want to challenge yourself further in a fast-paced environment, apply through the link now and we will be in touch with more information!