Role: 2nd Line Support
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
iO Associates are looking for a 2nd Line Support Analyst for a Leading defence company based in bristol. You will be responsible for incident, problem analysis and resolution on varied application stacks and ensuring that the required actions are completed in line with SLA targets to enable business operations to run smoothly also engaging with customers in a courteous/professional manner making sure they are satisfied with your service.
* You will be providing support for key corporate application services during normal working hours and through an on-call capability. ensuring that tasks are completed in line with SLA targets and in a manner, that comply with standard operating procedures (SOPs)
* You will be providing application support to users in response to Requests, Incidents, Events and problems. Ensure that all actions are completed to customer satisfaction and in line with SLA targets.
* Monitoring systems in accordance with agreed SLA'S to pro-actively identify any issues they occur and undertake any necessary remedial action. which includes monitoring of the IBM middle ware stack to ensure that message flows are processing normally and analysis of any problems that occur
* You will be providing advice and guidance on effective use of corporate business applications
* Must hold a bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline relevant experience may be substituted on a year by year basis.
* Be able to demonstrate experience in use of XML / XSLT as this is essential for the role.
* Preference will be given to you if you have experience acting in a direct user support role for IBM integration products
* ITIL Qualification
* Be proactive and collaborative problem-solver and be able to work within and across a complex organisational structure to deliver results.
* Possess or be able to obtain a UK SC clearance or higher
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced 2nd Line Support Analyst to join this business in a challenging and rewarding role.
If you would like to be considered, please do send your CV through now and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.