BI Developer required for leading London insurer and multiple positions open at varying levels of seniority. We're looking for professionals who will be responsible for building MS technical BI and analytics solutions for the business. Experience delivering MI, BI or DWH solutions with a London market insurer, broker or service provider is required. We have three positions open at varying levels of seniority.
You will work across the lifecycle of the implementation working closely with the stakeholders, taking ownership of your deliveries and will be able to clearly communicate the value that your solutions will deliver. You will bring innovative ways of working to the team and will be expected to pick up new tools quickly and work on proof of concepts as required. Our client use Power BI as a reporting solution but we will consider candidates with reporting experience on any similar toolset i.e. SSRS, Tableau, Cognos, Business Objects, QlikView, etc.
* Experience working in a technical role in BI as a BI Developer or similar position
* Strong experience with BI and reporting tools (e.g. any of the following BOBJ, Cognos, Qlik, SSRS, Power BI, Tableau)
* Experience with relational data warehousing (e.g. Kimball, Star Schema)
* Knowledge of working with RDBMS (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle)
* Experience working in the insurance market is a must (e.g. P&C, Life, Lloyd's markets)
Business Intelligence Developer, BI Developer, BI Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst, Business Information Developer, SQL Developer