Salary: £30-35k per annum
iO Associates are looking for a 2nd/3rd line support analyst with previous experience of ITIL to join a growing team in Bristol! You will be working for one of the global leaders in Aerospace and Defence Logistics.
You will be given some of the best training on the market in order to progress your career, including the opportunity to do on-site and Virtual learning and certification opportunities. The company encourages career development and supports their employees in any way possible to achieve their goals.
We are looking to speak with people who possess the following:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in 2/3rd line support and release management
- Experience of ITIL to at least practitioner level (ideally with Change/Release Management)
- Strong technical aptitude
- Good stakeholder management, technical execution and attention to detail
- Excellent communicator both written and verbally
- Organised and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are looking for the next step in your career or want to challenge yourself further in a fast-paced environment, apply through the link now or call Rebecca Long at iO associates for a confidential chat. r.long @ ioassociates.co.uk