iO Associates have just registered a new opportunity for a 3rd Line Support specialist to join this organisation based in Gloucestershire. Our client based in Moreton-in-Marsh require an IT specialist to join the team to provide vital infrastructure support.
The duties of the role will be to ensure minimum disruption to the infrastructure and application environment that may arise as a result of technical issues. Responsibilities will include:
* Ensure all services are delivered to SLA
* Develop and execute the processes and procedures required to ensure successful delivery of new and existing services
* Maintain the IT and infrastructure platform
Technical requirements will include:
* Microsoft (physical and virtual) Windows Server, AD
* Desktop imaging and build technologies
* DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP services
* Network and telephony infrastructure
This is an excellent opportunity for an IT generalist to work with varied technologies within an inclusive and flexible organisation in the Cotswolds. If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please do send your CV through now and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.