My consultancy client has recently won a large project for which they require a User Experience Researcher to join their delivery team.
This role is research specific and suited best to a UX consultant who's skillset sits in the User Researcher field.
You will be working alongside a number of developers, architects and BA's in helping to define requirements and deliver a project based on results collected.
The contract is based out of South Wales and will be for an initial 6 Months with ample chance for extension.
The ideal candidate will have experience in technical projects and any experience working in research for public sector organisations is a bonus.
* Working with managers and key stakeholders as required to devise appropriate research strategies to generate focused insights
* Conducting research to gather insights for new product and concept developments
* Modelling insights gained from user research into formats to enhance organisational understanding of our users
* Promoting user centred design principles and best practice across the organisation
* Designing and conducting the usability testing process from developing user recruitment through to test moderation, analysis and reporting
* Presenting findings and related design/business recommendations and customer insights to senior decision makers
The ideal candidate will have;
* Excellent communication with good interpersonal skills, confident working with individuals at all levels.
* Previous experience of developing and conducting usability testing sessions
* Experience influencing user needs to senior stakeholders
* Previous experience of managing, planning, designing
If this sounds like the right role for you, or you wish to talk about other User Experience positions get in contact with Harry Booth