Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 + 25 days holiday, Private Pension, Private Medical Insurance and much more!
Contract Type: Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and progressive tech firm who are leaders within their industry. An organisation that places a strong emphasis on the value of employees and have created a fantastic working environment with genuine opportunities for career development and progression.
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing operational reports. Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
Essential Experience and Qualities:
* Experience/exposure to account management, the sales process and on-boarding new customers
* Professional customer service skills with excellent written and oral communication skills
* Great communication; both on and off the phone
* Ability to effectively and efficiently troubleshoot technical problems
* Ability to easily adapt to and learn new technologies.
* Experience/training in providing technical support
* Perform a wide variety of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and speed under pressure of time sensitive deadlines
On offer is the opportunity to take on an interesting and varied role within an award-winning leading company within the IT sector.
They pride themselves on their laid-back and welcoming atmosphere, with bright open plan offices and a collaborative supportive environment.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, then please send your CV through now via the link get in touch with Rebecca Long on 0117 332 8100 to discuss the role in more detail.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.