CONFIGURATION, ALM, TOOLCHAIN, ISO9001, AUTOMOTIVE
ALM Configuration Engineer - up to 440 per day - Surrey - 6m Contract
We are working with one of the world's more prestigious automotive company who are currently looking for someone to manage the implementation and roll-out of new and existing ALM Software tools to various teams within the business.
If you have a proven background in ALM software or toolchain management, please get in touch.
* Support business toolchain selection as required from the engineering teams
* Manage implementation and roll-out of new and existing tool to various teams within the business
* Manage ALM tools, including creation of project templates, structuring of workflows linked to business process, license and user management, continuous development and improvement to tools and integration of tools across the business
* Develop and provide introduction training courses to the tools being managed
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
* First class degree, or upper 2nd, in a relevant Engineering or highly quantitative field
* Proven background in ALM software, or toolchain management
* Familiarity with software and hardware development, for example, the product development V-Model and agile methods
* Experience of quality process, like ISO9001, would be advantageous
* Understanding of requirements capture and management processes
* Experience of Polarion ALM, Siemens TeamCentre for Systems Engineering or IBM Doors
This will be a minimum of a 6-month contract and my client is looking to pay up to £440 a day for the right candidate.
Let me know if you would be interested so we can arrange a time to discuss further.
Please apply with your latest CV if this opportunity sounds like it would be something of interest.