ALM Configuration Engineer - £350-400 per day - Surrey - 6m Contract
We are working with one of the world's more prestigious automotive company in their search for a Configuration Engineer to join the business at a crucial time in their business. You will be working on some of the most cutting edge and exciting projects in the industry and the role comes with many benefits that are unheard of elsewhere.
· Support business toolchain selection as required from the engineering teams.
· Manage implementation and roll-out of new and existing tool to various teams within the business.
· Manage ALM tools, including creation of project templates, structuring of workflows linked to business process, license and user management, continuous development and improvement to tools and integration of tools across the business.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
· First class degree, or upper 2nd, in a relevant Engineering or highly quantitative field.
· Proven background in ALM software, or toolchain management.
· Familiarity with software and hardware development, for example, the product development V-Model and agile methods.
· Experience of quality process, like ISO9001, would be advantageous.
· Understanding of requirements capture and management processes.
· Experience of Polarion ALM, Siemens TeamCentre for Systems Engineering or IBM Doors.
· Proficient with common software products (e.g. MS Office, Project, Visio etc)
· Ability to produce formal documentation to a very high standard.
If this opportunity sounds like it would be something of interest, or you would like to learn more, please send me your latest CV for immediate review.