2 x Mid-Senior Android Developer
My client, a world class innovation company is currently seeking for an Android Developer to join their Mobile and Cloud Development team based in Swindon or Bristol.
Working as part of an agile, multi-disciplinary team, you'll be responsible for developing engaging and robust digital experiences. The work will be challenging, varied, and will help bring the company connected products into the evolving world of IoT.
*You'll be interacting with team including product developers, electronics engineers, embedded software engineers and Cloud developers to ensure our solutions are functional, secure and easy to use.
*Your software will need to interact with hardware using a range of wireless technologies and visualises 'big data' for our customers.
*Your work in scaling solutions to match our growing connected product range and user base will be key to success in this role.
*You'll help to mentor other members of the team and contribute to system architecture and development process.
Skills & Behaviours
* A track record in Android app development - Java and Android Studio.
* A desire to create class leading UX through your apps.
* A user of TDD / BDD development methodologies.
* Experience writing automated unit and UI tests (e.g. JUnit, Mockito & Calabash).
* Familiar with Atlassian tools including JIRA, Bitbucket & Bamboo.
* Experience with Android build and release tools (e.g. fastlane, Gradle & HockeyApp).
* Experience developing C++ cross platform libraries & NDK would be a bonus.
* An evangelist for best practice in design, development, test & Agile development.
This is a permanent position where you will be based in the company's Headquarter in Swindon or in Bristol.
If you are interested in the above role or want to find out more about the role, get in touch with Inness Law via or 0117 332 8100.