Software Developer/Engineer - Healthcare - £45,000 - £50,000 + bonuses
Location: Remote working with office attendance when required
Are you creative with a passion for changing the face of healthcare?
Are you ready to proactively engage in day-to-day and strategic technical innovation?
Can you ensure that all Health Services applications are of the highest level of technical and operational quality?
Our client is looking for a skilled and creative Software Developer/Engineer to join their organisation. The project is to participate in the full development lifecycle of healthcare applications.
You will be involved will all stages of the process from initial requirements gathering through to testing and providing support once live, providing you with direct impact and influence across the project. The perfect candidate will need to have experience developing and creating similar applications and be confident in all abilities required.
* Develop new features or applications in response to development agenda
* Provide 3rd level support to user-facing support teams
* Lead on internal development projects regarding technologies such as ASP.NET MVC, C#, Web API / REST, SQL Server
* Contribute to development and customisation of MS Dynamics CRM platform
* Experience in front end web development including HTML, CSS / LESS / SASS
* Be willing to challenge status quo and provide innovation and independent perspective
If this sounds like your next role, please submit your CV now and I will be in touch