Role: Application Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
iO is recruiting for a large financial services company who are looking for an application manager, you will be the owner of the application portfolio, carrying out and planning application review and road mapping, to ensure we maintain clear direction and support of company software and help plan migration strategy to new software.
* Owner of the application portfolio, delivered to end users
* You will be reviewing current application suite, maintaining clear road mapped detail
* Own and manage process of application packaging with the Managed Service Provider
* Application product planning, testing and release
* Producing monthly reports and status of current application portfolio, detailing update / patch status
* Maintain software detail within CMDB, in partnership with procurement
* Strong leadership skills
* Experience of Product Life Cycle
* Product Manager skills
* ITIL qualified
This is an excellent opportunity for an Application Manager to join this business in a challenging and rewarding role.
If you would like to be considered, please do send your CV through now and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.