Are you an application support engineer and looking for your next opportunity? If so, we are currently working with an exciting technology led client based in Swindon who are looking for a strong application support engineer who offers some 3rd line experience. If this sounds like you, and you are looking to take that next step in your career working with 3rd line application support then please do read on.
What is it you will be doing on a day-day basis?
* Responsible for the 3rd Line support for the software platform
* Taking responsibility for the effective resolution of issues as they arise
* Monitor ticket queues, providing timely status updates
* Identify and escalate critical issues
Qualities we are looking for:
* Strong knowledge of SQL
* Unix & Shell scripting desirable
* You will enjoy learning new skills and getting stuck in
* Excellent attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to take a step up in your career working within application support. If you would like to learn more about the opportunity or to apply, please do get in touch.
Hannah Tregidgo: h.tregidgo @ ioassociates.co.uk, 0117 332 8100. Alternatively, please do apply using the line below and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.