Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 , Dependant on experience
Role: Application Support Analyst
iO Associates are currently working with a Global client looking for Application Support Analyst.
You will be based in Chelmsford and your primary focus will be escalation and progression to closure of issues within the SIMS software and associated applications that are used within schools. You will also be required to do Occasional visits and attendance at customer events may be required alongside delivery of any reasonable request by a Team Leader or Manager as part of the business functions.
* Working as a member of the 2nd line team to resolve customer issues
* providing support on a wide range of software to customers using telephone, email and remote access tools
* You will make sure there are regular fully detailed updates are open to incident records within the Microsoft Dynamics 365 database
* Mentor and train 1st and 2nd line team members when requested
* investigate and attempt to resolution or escalate retaining ownership
* Have previous experience working within a customer support or education environment
* Be a confident user of Microsoft Office Suite
* Have the ability to problem solve and analyse customer issues
* Great communication skills and good delivery of high customer service standards
* Be able to work well within a team
* Have knowledge of the education sector
* Have experience with Online Service products including Apps
* Confident user of mobile devices
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Application Support Analyst to join this business in a challenging and rewarding role.
If you would like to be considered, please do send your CV through now and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Key words: 1st Line / 2nd line / Support Engineer / IT Help Desk / IT Service Desk / IT Support Analyst