Application Support Analyst required by my client, a leading insurance organisation based in London, to join them on a permanent full-time basis. You will be joining the organisation at a pivotal point and support the growth of five separate practice areas to complement their underwriting business.
You will be providing application support to all lines of business and all departments with their specific or customised software solutions. You will be involved in day-to-day external software vendor management and help to support troubleshooting and root cause analysis of application issues on a daily basis.
Our client is looking for an individual to join the business and experience working within the London insurance market is essential with either desktop support, underwriting application support, catastrophe modelling application support, DUA, bordereaux management application support and / or infrastructure support.
* Previous experience working as a Business Systems Support Analyst / Applications Support Analyst within the London insurance market
* Experience providing 1st / 2nd / 3rd line support across either:
* Underwriting applications
* Desktop support
* Catastrophe modelling / pricing applications
* DUA or bordereaux applications; or
* Infrastructure support
* Experience troubleshooting and triaging issues with the above applications
* Experience with specific underwriting and broking applications such as Sequel Business Solutions Eclipse platform or Global XB is desirable but not essential
Application Support Analyst, Service Desk Analyst, London Market, Business Systems Support, Underwriting Applications