I am looking for someone who is proactive and driven to make an impact. The primary responsibilities for this position are to provide the engineering department with technical and engineering support for their Systems. This will be creating interfaces between programmes using VB.Net or VB6. These programmes are CAD systems, however previous experience with CAD is not essential.
This role will also allow you to have full flexibility, to choose the most accurate tools and vamp up the technologies used.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to gain high level training, if desired. This company will really invest in your future and support your growth.
The right candidate will have:
* Mechanical or Electrical Engineering experience - To HNC/HND or equivalent with experience.
* Experience with VB.Net, VB6 or Sharepoint.
* A good understanding and knowledge of programming skills.
* CAD skills would be desirable not essential.
* Ability to work as a member of a team to tight time and costs constraints is essential.
If you would like to find out more about this role, or would like to apply, please click below with an updated CV for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please contact Lauren Taylor at iO Associates.