We are currently looking for an CAD Applications Engineer who is also a highly motivated individual who is driven to make a real impact within the company. You will have the desire to improve the access, security of and flow of engineering documentation. The primary responsibilities for this position are to provide the engineering department with technical and engineering support for their Systems. This will be creating interfaces between programmes using VB.Net, VB6 or SharePoint. These programmes are CAD systems, however previous experience with CAD is not essential.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Mechanical or Electrical Engineering experience - To HNC/HND or equivalent with experience.
* Experience with VB.Net, VB6 or SharePoint.
* A good understanding and knowledge of programming skills.
* CAD skills would be desirable not essential.
* Ability to work as a member of a team to tight time and costs constraints is essential.
In return, they are willing to offer you:
* The scope to choose the most appropriate tools and vamp up the current technologies used.
* 33 days holiday (increasing after length of service).
* Annual bonus plan.
* Matched contribution pension (up to 7%).
* Life assurance, share schemes and more!
Please apply below with an updated CV for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please contact Lauren Taylor at iO Associates.