This high-profile Programme Director/Programme Manager role will lead the Apps and Wearables programme in NHS Digital, ensuring it delivers and meets all its commitments. Ensuring all outcomes and deliverables in the programme are met using scaled agile delivery methodologies. you will lead production and maintenance of the delivery and implementation roadmap.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- A minimum of 12 months experience of managing complex Government Digital Service projects and programmes with evidence of working in an App environment
- Experience of client-side digital delivery management in the health sector
- Minimum of 10 years delivering large scale agile projects in largely waterfall environment
- Experience in setting up an agile delivery environment for multidisciplinary teams
- Understanding of user centred service design practices, Government Digital Service Standards and the assessment process
- Understanding of Product Management discipline in either product launch or operational capacity (5%)
- Experience in leading a collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of multidisciplinary teams
- Able to be articulate and credible at a very senior level, delivering accurate reporting as to the current state of play with regard to the delivery of the service
- Experience of monitoring, managing and reporting finances on multi-million £ projects
- Experience in supporting procurement and commercial management functions to source required outcomes
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence external partners, suppliers, stakeholders and customers to secure mutually beneficial outcomes
Please apply with your CV now and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.