Automation Test Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + 25 days holiday, Training and Development, Private Pension, Private Medical Insurance and much more!
Contract Type: Permanent
Have you got experience in Automation testing tools?
Do you want to make that next step up the career ladder?
iO associates are working on an exciting opportunity for an experienced Test Analyst to join a rapidly growing technology company on a permanent basis.
Working in a vibrant and collaborative team that provide an excellent working environment with open office space; you will be working for a company that values their staff, keen to promote good work/life balance and diversity and strive to create a friendly and sociable environment.
You will be part of a team, working on a wide range of projects, maintaining the execution of their current testing efforts with the highest efficiency while also helping align their test processes and tools towards the implementation of Continuous Testing.
You will also be comfortable in speaking directly to the end client and stakeholders so will have excellent communication skills.
All you need:
* BSc in related discipline or relevant professional qualifications (such as International Software Testing Qualifications Board - BCS ISTQB®)
* Ideally 2+ years plus experience as a Test Engineer
* Experience in setting up a test framework from scratch and improving existing frameworks to be more efficient and effective
* Experience in defining and implementing test processes in the organisation across multiple projects
* Experience of the full software project lifecycle (waterfall, agile, DevOps) and a technical appreciation of IT systems and solutions
You will get to use test automation tools and be a part of developing test methodologies and tools to promote world-class best practices, processes and tooling.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please send your CV through now via the link get in touch with Rebecca Long on 0117 332 8100 to discuss the role in more detail.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.