Role Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 + Benefits
iO Associates are proud to be representing a market leading investment firm, who are looking to add a Senior Automation Tester to their Gloucester Team.
The successful candidate will be working within an Agile Development Team in a mostly greenfield environment, liaising with Developers to ensure that all technology is delivered to the highest possible standard of quality.
The ideal candidate will be:
* Well versed in Automation Testing
* Familiar with the associated toolsets ie. Selenium/Cypress, Cucumber, Gherkin
* Understanding of the full software development life cycle
* Familiar and comfortable with a variety of testing methodologies
* Experienced within a .Net Environment
* Understanding of Test-Driven Development
What's in it for you:
* Competitive Salary
* Comprehensive Benefits Package
* Incredible and supportive company Culture
* Latest technology at your disposal