BI Analyst | Financial Services | South East
My client is a leading financial services organisation based in the South East. This is an excellent opportunity for a BI Analyst looking to grow, develop and progress within an experienced Data and Analytics team that is expanding. Suitable candidates must have SQL, Qlikview or Tableau proficiency and client facing experience.
Responsibilities of BI Analyst:
* Responsible for the delivery of work a variety of engagements.
* Be self-starting and motivated when aiding the team with client-facing project work.
* Carry out data analysis on client portfolios'.
* Establish credibility with internal and external executives.
* Aiding business development activities when required.
Essential experience required:
* SQL (querying and manipulation)
* Data visualisation - Tableau or Qlikview (preferred)
* Advanced MS Excel & Access
* Client facing and stakeholder expertise
* Data and Analytics background (3 years minimum)
* ETL experience - SSIS, Talend, Informatica
* Data quality and cleansing experience
This is an ideal opportunity for a Business Intelligence Analyst looking to grow in a company with a global presence, whilst providing a client centric, high quality and individually tailored service.
To apply please send your CV to be considered.
ETL, Business Intelligence, BI, SQL, SSIS, Qlikview, Tableau, BI Analyst