Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + 33 days holiday, Private Pension, Private Medical Insurance and much more!
Contract Type: Permanent
Do you want the opportunity to work on green field projects?
Do you understand the importance of accurate and timely data, and are always looking to improve and automate?
An excellent opportunity is available for a BI Analyst to join an established and market-leading IT company based in the Gloucester area.
They are rapidly expanding within the market meaning that the opportunity for personal career development is huge!
They've accumulated a lot of data which they had been outsourcing to an agency. However now they want to bring this in house and offer the opportunity to work on green field projects and a variety of ad hoc requests, reports etc… The role is for an experienced candidate who can take ownership and lead the way
Working in a vibrant and collaborative team that provides an excellent working environment with open office space; you will be working for a company that values their staff and strive to create and friendly and sociable environment.
What we'll offer you
* A salary of circa £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
* 23 days holidays plus public holidays. We also close between Christmas and New Year, so you get another 3 days bonus!
* A great pension scheme
* The ability to buy extra leave and discount cards
* Flexible working
* Employee referral scheme
* Cash claim-back on medical treatments
* Discounted rates on a cycle scheme, personal medical plans, life assurance, give as you earn, critical illness and travel insurance
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please send your CV through now via the link get in touch with Rebecca Long on 0117 332 8100 to discuss the role in more detail.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.