BI Architect required for a tier 1 insurer to be based out of Chelmsford on a permanent basis. The organisation are re-engineering MI across the UK and implementing best in class reporting using QlikView / Qlik Sense for the organisation. They are investing into data and future pipeline work will look at how best to leverage predictive analytics to derive greater value to the business through data analytics.
You will need to have strong experience with QlikView / Qlik Sense and be confident at presenting cost / benefit analysis to senior stakeholders on BI solutions for the business. Our client uses SQL Server 14 and supports some Oracle 12g data warehousing.
This role will require you to be aware of other solutions being delivered in the industry and support the deployment of best practice analytics for a global leader in insurance.
* Proven track record as a BI Architect / Lead Developer looking for a move up
* Understanding of relational databases (e.g. SQL Server / Oracle)
* Stakeholder management at varying levels
* Strong communication skills
* Strong commercial experience using QlikView / Qlik Sense
* Insurance market experience