Business Intelligence Business Analyst required by my client, a leading insurance organisation, to join them on a full-time basis. You will be joining an established technical BI department following a recent M&A and working alongside various business departments to the support the implementation of new solutions for the business including data warehousing, reporting and integration.
You will be required to have experience across the full life-cycle including gathering and documenting business intelligence requirements, specification of BI solutions, leading of BI development resources and / or external vendors, end user training and preparing and writing test plans, cases and reports.
* Analyses business intelligence requirements, applies business acumen and completes requirement documents and system specifications.
* Works with business owners to coordinate systems testing, user acceptance testing including sign off, installation, training and support
* Teamwork with project managers and other business analysts, planning, execution and reporting to project manager, line manager and / or Head of IT
* Leading of development resources to ensure consistency of delivery against the specification or requirements document
* Coordinates and facilitates meetings and events with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
* Follow existing Policies and Procedures in relation to software development, SDLC and best practices.
* Must have experience working in similar role within insurance industry (Lloyds Market desirable)
* Experience of full life-cycle including requirements gathering, specifications and testing
* Preferable proof of independent and team working environments.
* Preferable proof of working with all staff up to executive level.
Business Intelligence Analyst, BI Business Analyst, Business Analyst, MI Analyst, Management Information Analyst