BI Developer required by my client, a leading insurance organisation based in central London, to join them on a 6 month contract. You will be working closely with the MI, Finance and FP&A teams to support and implement ETL, automatic reconciliation and reporting for the UK & EMEA business.
We are looking for someone capable of working closely with the business to ensure reporting and validation solutions are fit for purpose. Experience within insurance and SQL Integration Services is required and experience with reporting toolsets such as Cognos, Tableau or Power BI used by different business users desirable but not essential.
* Development background with hands on experience in SQL Server
* Experience with integration toolsets such as SSIS
* Understanding of testing techniques including unit testing
* Able to produce high quality development deliverables and documentation artefacts
* Knowledge of code configuration management principals
* Experience delivering automated reconciliation and reporting solutions
* Insurance market experience
* Experience with BI reporting toolsets e.g. Cognos / Tableau / Power BI
BI Analyst, BI Developer, Business Intelligence Developer, Business Intelligence Analyst, Business Intelligence Consultant, ETL Developer, MI Analyst