One of our good client is looking for a BI Developer who is keen on getting flexible responsibilities accross his skillset.
Based in Bath, our client provides other businesses with deep analysis of their data in order to improve the service they offer to their customers.
This exciting opportunity involves:
- Optimising SQL code
- Building and maintaining SSRS reports and reports in PowerBI
- Creating SSIS packages
- Maintain and develop data warehouse and ETL processes
- Proficiency with T-SQL is the most important skill
- Proficiency in SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Excel, source control, PowerView and PowerPivot are important
- Knowledge of self-service BI tools such as PowerBI is valuable but could be trained
- Proficiency in data modelling and great presentation skills
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills but also be customer focused, autonomous but keen on working in a team, including cross teams.
If you think you are innovative and would love the opportunity to share your ideas to build new intelligence systems and are a hard working person, fFor more information on the role, please send your CV now and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.