"It doesn't make sense to hire smart people and then tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do."
One of our key client has adopted this mentality a long time ago and is now looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to help them make the best decision for their business.
The BI Developer will create and manage BI and analytics solutions within an Agile environment.
Our client is digitalising more and more and puts the data at the centre of their strategy, hence you will be working with an ever growing team of very talented technologists.
Your missions will include:
- Retrieve the relevant data in databases
- Present information through reports and visualisation
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes)
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions, notably on Azure
- Data visualisation through Power BI
Our client is happy to look at a larger band of salaries to make sure they get the appropriate fit for everyone.
This company is a very forward-thinking and culturally and ethically pleasant company to work in, if you want to know more about them, apply and I will reach out to you right away.