Exceptional opportunity with above market rates available for the right individual. You will be the Lead Developer for an insurer looking to develop a professional services arm to the business. I'm looking for someone with experience working within insurance, full stack MS BI experience and the gravitas to be the Technical Lead in a team of other BI Developers. Prior experience within insurance and a systems integrator, Big 4 or boutique Consultancy would be desirable.
You will work across the lifecycle of the implementation working closely with the stakeholders, taking ownership of your deliveries and will be able to clearly communicate the value that your solutions will deliver. You will bring innovative ways of working to the team and will be expected to pick up new tools quickly and work on proof of concepts as required. Our client use Power BI as a reporting solution but we will consider candidates with reporting experience on any similar toolset i.e. SSRS, Tableau, Cognos, Business Objects, QlikView, etc.
* Proven track record working as a BI Developer
* Strong experience with BI and reporting tools (e.g. any of the following BOBJ, Cognos, Qlik, SSRS, Power BI, Tableau)
* Full MS BI stack experience (eg SSIS, SSRS and SSAS)
* Experience with relational data warehousing (e.g. Kimball, Star Schema)
* Knowledge of working with RDBMS (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle)
* Experience working in the insurance market is a must (e.g. P&C, Life, Lloyd's markets)
* Experience working on either enterprise level BI solutions or with a systems integrator or Consultancy
Technical Lead, Lead BI Developer, Business Intelligence Developer, BI Developer, BI Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst, Business Information Developer, SQL Developer