BI Developer required by my client, an insurance organisation based in London, to join them on a full-time basis. You will be joining the organisation at a pivotal point and will gain exposure to data warehousing consolidation and business intelligence work streams.
You will be supporting the organisation during a recent M&A and will be required to have experience with the full MS BI stack including SSIS, SSRS and SSAS.
* To design, develop and implement data warehousing reporting, enhancements and Business Intelligence solutions
* Teamwork with BI business analysts and other BI developers, planning, execution and reporting to project manager, MI manager and / or Head of IT
* Development of reporting solutions using industry standard tools such as SSRS and other data visualisation toolsets
* Analyses client area requirements and processes, prepares technical specifications, and programs automated solutions or integrates applications to resolve business problems
* Must Have experience working within a similar role within the insurance industry (Lloyds Market desirable)
* Must Have T-SQL Data Warehousing and SQL Server Business intelligence (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) experience
* Preferable Proof of Independent and team working environments
* Preferable Proof of working with all staff up to executive level
* Preferable Practical knowledge of Data Warehousing methodologies, (Kimball, Inmon)
BI Developer, BI Consultant, Business Intelligence Consultant, Senior BI Developer, BI Analyst, MI Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst, Business Systems Support, Applications Support Analyst