BI Developer required by my client, a leading London insurance organisation based in central London, to join them on a 6-month initial day rate contract. You will be responsible for providing expertise around the design, development and implementation of innovative business intelligence solutions to mature our client's MI and analytics.
You will need to have a strong background in the insurance market and knowledge of industry reporting, including experience good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and report building Tableau (and additional experience with Business Objects beneficial but not essential).
* Strong insurance background with knowledge of industry reporting and KPI's / KRI's.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills required to interact effectively with clients, systems staff, consultants, vendor's technology partners
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Attention to detail, prioritises and manages multiple tasks
* Knowledge and experience of finance and insurance data models.
* Technical skills / systems knowledge to include:
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Integration services (SSIS)
* Tableau Report building experience
* Report building using Business Objects 4.0 and above (desirable but not essential)