BI Developer | Financial Services | London |Permanent
iO associates are currently working alongside a world leading financial service with operations across a multitude of countries, and who are currently seeking a Business Intelligence Developer to join one of their teams in Central London. This is the perfect opportunity for a BI Developer to be a part of a dynamic and influential division in the financial market.
* Client and Internal interfacing
* Actively take part in collaborate team development
* User training and technical documentation
* Reviewing and optimising existing reporting tools
* Developing their product knowledge within the market
The suitable candidate will have experience in the following:
* Data and analytics background
* Client facing and stakeholder expertise
* Experience with a broad range of reporting tools (e.g. Microsoft technologies, Qlik, Tableau)
* UX / UI concepts
* Scripting skills (Preferable)
* Insurance background (Preferable)
* Experience with Cognos and Excel (Preferable)
This is an ideal opportunity for a Business Intelligence Developer looking to join a company with a global presence, and excellent scope for progression and where their expertise will be appreciated and developed.
To find out more or to apply please send your CV to be considered.