Data & Analytics Project Manager required to join a leading commercial insurer on a permanent full-time basis. You will be responsible for taking the lead on projects and will work with a technical team responsible for building solutions in an onshore and offshore model.
You will be responsible for carrying out business analysis and take the lead in the build of innovative solutions to improve their use of data using a mix of technology.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to work across the lifecycle of implementations, working closely with stakeholders and taking ownership of your deliverables.
* Self-starter who can operate independently or as part of a team
* Prior insurance industry knowledge is a must
* Ability to carry out PM duties such as coordinating pieces of work
* Experience with workshop facilitation
* Ability to analyse complex business processes and document functional requirements
* Proven experience working on Business Intelligence, Data Management and / or Analytics projects
The ideal candidate will be a strong insurance Business Analyst and Project Manager who understands Business Intelligence, Data Management and / or Analytics and can apply this to different types of projects.
Senior Project Manager, Project Manager, Business Analyst / Project Manager, Manager