Contract BI Project Manager required for leading insurance organisation based in London to join on day rate 9 month contract until the end of the year. You will be aligned to the BI function but responsible for managing the delivery of BI solutions aligned to a programme on Brexit.
A track record of delivering BI projects into the insurance market is required and an appreciation of regulatory considerations for the processing of data would be advantageous. You must have experience working in the London insurance market.
* Strong background in Project Management within the Insurance market and ideally the Lloyd's Market (broking or syndicates)
* Experience delivering BI projects, i.e. reporting, data warehousing
* Regulatory change and adherence experience will be beneficial
* Strong communicator and able to work to tight deadlines
* Agile / Waterfall experience