BI Solutions Architect required by my client, a leading insurance organisation, to join them on aday rate contract. You will be joining the business and supporting workstreams covering MI, Solvency II and analytics.
You will be responsible for liaising with third-party providers to design and deliver a range of solutions for the business and will need to have experience with SQL data warehousing, reporting toolsets, Solvency II and the London insurance market.
* Proven track record of designing and architecting analytics solutions for the London insurance market
* Reporting toolsets including either Tableau or Power BI
* SQL data warehousing methodologies (i.e. Kimball, Inmon, etc.)
* Knowledge of Solvency II
* Additional experience with Tagetik would be advantageous
* ESB tools such as Mule Soft