Bid Co-Ordinator (ASAP Start) | Contract | Bristol | Up to £450
Role: Bid Co-Ordinator
Are you an experienced Bid Co-Ordinator with a wealth of commercial experience working within defence? I am working with a Bristol based supplier that are looking to on board a highly experience Bid Co-Ordinator who's not scared to put people in line!
You will be assisting on a complex bid and should have experience in this area, either Government or Defence.
* SC clearance is essential (current due to start date and nature of project)
* Previous Defence experience will be a distinct advantage, ideally on Complex bids
* Flexible approach to workload and working hours
* Highly organised and deadline-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple workstreams in a high-pressure environment
* Confident in liaising with colleagues at all levels within the company, with strong interpersonal skills
* Excellent written English and attention to detail
* Ability to work alone and as part of a team
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
If this sounds like you then please get in touch.