Big data. Everybody talks about it but this company means it.
Building up on an existing team of exceptional technologists, you will be in charge of designing and guiding the technological decision making for clients of a state of the art tech consultancy.
Client facing, you are a visionary who can see through client requirements to build an architecture that will support their current needs and future endeavours.
Your primary skills and experience will essentially include:
- Design and implementation of architecture with the Hadoop ecosystem
- Solid experience of Data / Big Data Architecture, and if not, extensive experience of Software and Solutions Architecture with good exposure to Data Architecture
- Proficient with NoSQL databases
- A great knowledge of Big Data technologies
- Domain knowledge of a wide range of industries such as public sector, aviation, finance...
On the personal side, the successful candidate will be keen on learning and using the latest tools.
You will also have to be able to build the necessary relationships with stakeholders as you try to help them make the best decisions in designing their architecture.
Hence, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate leadership, be sociable and communicative.
We could add a lot more about this particular position and the company in itself, so if you are interested, send me an email and I will reach out to you right away with more information.