As a technology consultant with a minimum of 3 years experience, you will have a key role in analysing complex business problems to be solved with processes and applications across the enterprise.
To come in and provide knowledge and hands-on expertise that will generate actionable knowledge and recommendations to help clients in overcoming their challenges.
The successful candidate must be comfortable with the idea of having a tremendous impact on the whole business and its clients.
- Excellent practical knowledge of the Agile environment
- Full SDLC experience
- Managing information with a number of tools, especially JIRA
- Experience working on UX
- A plus would be to have a domain knowledge of a variety of industries such as public sector, aviation, finance...
- Have a bid writing or a project management experience would be an added bonus
- A degree in IT or Business would be ideal
Our client is very open minded for that role in particular and happy to look at a range of salaries and appreciate people coming from different backgrounds/skill sets.
On the personal side, you will also have to be able to build the necessary relationships with stakeholders as you try to help them make the best decisions in saving money or creating opportunities.
We could add a lot more about this particular position and the company itself, if you are interested apply and I will reach out to you right away with more information.