Business Analyst | Insurance | Cobham | Permanent
Are you a talented Business Analyst with experience in Insurance or Financial Services looking for your next step?
My client is a major player in the General Insurance market which specialises in car, home and business insurance. They are looking for motivated Analysts with knowledge of change environments to join their team based in Cobham, and present fantastic opportunities to develop and progress your skills within a globally recognised Insurance brand.
Responsibilities will include:
* Managing requirements throughout project lifecycles
* Identifying issues and risks and developing effective solutions to meet stakeholder requirements
* Facilitating workshops
* Gathering stakeholder requirements and ensuring business outputs meet their requests
* Documenting and communicating change impact to internal and external parties
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience in an Analyst role
* Background in Insurance or Financial Services
* Experience in analysis processes ('As Is', 'To Be', Data Mapping, etc.)
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
* MS Office application proficiency (Excel, Visio, Word, Powerpoint)
* Experience with Agile methodology is beneficial but not a necessity
The benefits of this role include:
* Discretionary bonus
* Contributory pension scheme
* 25 days holiday
* Flexible working opportunities
* And much more!
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a world-leading insurance brand and progress within a dynamic and supportive work environment with a competitive starting salary and benefits package.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, apply via the link or contact Imogen Wollaston at iO Associates to find out more.
Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Systems Analyst, Analyst