Business Analyst | Insurance | City of London | Permanent
iO Associates is proud to be working with a globally renowned insurance provider in their search for a Senior Business Analyst to join their team in the City of London.
This role will be assisting the Senior Business Analysis Manager in the collation of requirements analysis, documentation and stakeholder management.
* Collect, document and communicate business requirements for a set project or programme
* Liaise requirements and insights with management and cross-functional team members
* Work alongside the Project Manager to formulate project plans, and assist in delivering key project deliverables
* Ensure all designed solutions meet business requirements
* Perform UAT (user acceptance testing) and ad hoc analyses to investigate issues (both ongoing and one-time)
* Demonstrable experience in a Business Analyst position within Insurance (minimum 6 years)
* ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis or equivalent
* Experience of successfully delivery projects via Agile, Waterfall and Iterative methodologies
* Knowledge of agile tools (e.g. Jira, Rally)
* Excellent understanding and experience of the full software development lifecycle
* Strong background with managing major stakeholders
* Excellent communication skills, including presentation and report writing
This position will involve occasional travel.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst with a strong background within Insurance to join a market-leading international Insurer, which provides strong potential for progression alongside a competitive salary and benefits package.
If this role is of interest to you, apply via the link or contact Imogen Wollaston at iO Associates for more information.
Business Analyst, UAT, Quality Assurance, Senior Business Analyst