Business Analyst | Not for Profit | London | c.£40,0000 P.A
Oppourtunity to work for globally leading charity.
Business Analyst required by globally leading charity located in Central London. This Not-for-Profit organisation is on a digital transformation journey however, they need an experienced Business Anlayst to come in a drive a number high profile projects.
The main objective of this role is to act as the liason between ther end user / customer community and the technical team with an end result to benefit both internal and external parties. It is essential that you have strong interpersonal skills and can effectively communicate and negoiate at a c-suite level.
* Up to 5 years experience as a Business Analyst
* Experience of project facilitation, and effective requirement engineering.
* Balancing technology and business issues as well as communicate appropriately with both technology and business experts
* Experience of a variety of Business Analysis techniques including; customer journeys, user stories, use case diagrams.
* Experience of being flexible and agile environment.
* Experience working on digital projects using Jira or similar tools.
* Worked closely with PM, enabling project facilitation.
If you want to work for one of the most cherished charities and have the above skill set call Katie Phillips on 0117 332 8100 or email me today on