As a technology consultant around other talented technologists, you will have a key role within the company in delivering advice to their clients.
To come in and provide knowledge and hands-on expertise that will generate actionable knowledge and recommendations to help clients in overcoming their challenges.
The successful candidate must be comfortable with the idea of being directly responsible to lead analytical projects that will have tremendous impact on the whole business and its clients.
The management teams being very supportive and fairly agnostic about the technologies to use, you will be using a variety of elicitation techniques to understand varied business industries, their problems, articulate appropriate answers and discover opportunities to benefit to the given business. The tech is at the service of taking business problems and translate them into solutions.
- Experience within Agile environment
- Managing information with a number of tools, especially JIRA, Excel and SQL
- A plus would be to have a domain knowledge of a variety of industries such as public sector, aviation, finance...
- Have a bid writing or a project management experience would be an added bonus
- A degree in Computer Science and Business is also appreciated but not mandatory
Our client is very open minded for that role in particular and happy to look at a range of salaries and appreciate people coming from different backgrounds/skill sets.
On the personal side, you will also have to be able to build the necessary relationships with stakeholders as you try to help them make the best decisions in saving money or creating opportunities.
We could add a lot more about this particular position and the company itself, if you are interested apply and I will reach out to you right away with more information.