Salary: up to £45k per annum DOE
iO Associates are looking for a strong, well rounded and dynamic individual with proven business analysis capabilities to ensure the successful delivery of change and IT projects with a team based in Cheltenham.
What will the position entail?
* Engagement with business experts to understand current business processes and/or transitional and future requirements
* Analysis of business issues and needs by using the appropriate business analysis methodologies and techniques in order to elicit the real business need behind problem statements and high-level requirements
* Planning/Facilitation/delivery of workshops from initial problem statements, requirements and data gathering through to implementation planning and delivery support
* Reviewing and sign off on test approach, plans, criteria and results to ensure traceability to Operating effectively within a business change environment, adapting approach to suit working environment
What do we need from you?
* A proven track record in Business Analysis
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Proven experience of stakeholder management both internally and externally
* Experience within Insurance or Financial Services industry desirable
Please note: Some travel is required for this role.
If you are interested, please apply now to Daniel McCarthy by submitting your CV below and I will be in touch in shortly!