Business Analyst | Permanent | Swindon | up to £45,000 + Benefits
Are you interested in gaining insight and developing your BA Skills within a highly successful, reputable company?
Are you interested in a role that provides opportunity to meet a wide range of stakeholders across the business to further your Network?
Are you interested in a role that allows you to work on projects in different locations in the UK?
If the answers to the above are yes then this role could be for you!
iO Associates are looking for a strong, well rounded and dynamic individual with proven business analysis capabilities to ensure the successful delivery of change and IT projects with a team based in Swindon.
What will the position entail?
* Engagement with business experts to understand current business processes and/or transitional and future requirements
* Analysis of business issues and needs by using the appropriate business analysis methodologies and techniques in order to elicit the real business need behind problem statements and high-level requirements
* Planning/Facilitation/delivery of workshops from initial problem statements, requirements and data gathering through to implementation planning and delivery support
Reviewing and sign off on test approach, plans, criteria and results to ensure traceability to Operating effectively within a business change environment, adapting approach to suit working environment
What do we need from you?
* A proven track record in Business Analysis
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Proven experience of stakeholder management both internally and externally
* Experience within Insurance or Financial Services industry desirable
If you are interested, please apply now to Daniel McCarthy by submitting your CV below and I will be in touch in shortly!