Business Analyst required by my client, a leading insurance organisation we are working with on an exclusive basis, based in London to join them on a full-time engagement.
You will engage in the delivery of both strategic and small change to the clients' systems. The scope of work incorporates all infrastructure, applications and customer-facing intranet websites. You will have the responsibility to analyse, design and document solutions to meet the business objectives, support the project and development teams in the delivery of solutions and coordinate UAT and business-readiness tasks.
* Strong background in Business Analysis within the Insurance market and ideally the Lloyd's Market (broking or syndicates)
* Knowledge of Brokasure
* Strong communicator and able to work to tight deadlines
* Business and IT Process Mapping and Process Improvement experience
* Data analytical skills
* Previous experience managing small projects would be an advantage
* Ability to produce clear, concise, well supported documentation
Desirable but not essential experience:
* Degree in a technical discipline or related industry experience
* ISEB/CBAP qualification
* Experience producing customer journey maps and wireframes with good understanding of design best practices would be a significant advantage
* Broad spectrum of systems and business function knowledge
* Regulatory change and adherence will be beneficial
* Demonstrable knowledge of the Xchanging messaging process