Technical Business Analyst required by my client, a London insurance Syndicate, to join them on a full-time basis. You will be joining the business during a critical part of the business' growth and work closely between the business and IT.
You will be responsible for the full life-cycle from requirements gathering and documenting application development requirements, specification of software solutions, liaising with external vendors and supporting end-user training and testing.
* Must have experience working in similar role within insurance industry (Lloyds Market desirable)
* Able to foster working relationships within the team and all business areas
* Practical knowledge of data warehousing methodologies and principles
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills particularly within the insurance industry
* Proof of working with all staff up to executive level
* Excellent communications skills
* Preferable T-SQL skills for interrogation of relational databases
* Preferable experience working with COTS or bespoke underwriting platforms used across the market (i.e. Eclipse, OpenBox, etc.)